About the company
We are a fast paced startup building the future of decentralized finances. Our purpose is to democratize affordable access to digital assets and stablecoins to all individuals in the world.
Position within the company
Graphic & UX Designer
Short and long-term goals
The chosen candidate is going to become part of the Defiant Marketing & Product teams. Defiant is a self-custodial multi-blockchain wallet that is enabling anyone to have and use cryptocurrencies in a very simple way and without hassle. Financial freedom for everyone.
During 2021, the Marketing & the Product teams will meet very rich and diverse milestones by creating engaging content across our social media channels and the best UX ever.
As in any startup, the hiree will engage in all aspects of the company, at all levels; a major and rare opportunity to gain first-hand experience in diverse areas. We expect her/him to become a leader and provide guidance to future newcomers, and help communicate the company values she/he has contributed to creating.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- UX design for our mobile app & web
- Create stunning visual assets for our social media channels, including animations, infographics, banners, memes, etc.
- Design corporate branding, presentations, brochures, email templates and other requested design elements.
- Suggest fresh design styles and creative directions that suit our users’ needs.
It would be ideal for the candidate to have:
- User research experience, ability to coordinate user testing, analytics insights.
- Prototyping and animation skills
- 3+ years of experience as a designer
- Understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) as well as smaller and emerging platforms (Twitch, Tik-Tok, Discord).
- Familiarity with animation and video production processes
- Previous experience with crypto / blockchain / Fintech projects a plus.
Soft skills expected
The candidate will be part of an agile, horizontal and goal-driven team, working remotely. So she/he should be able to manage her/his own time, be good at decision making, and used to work driven by objectives. Flexibility and fast delivery capacity are essential. Also, strong communication skills are needed, since important strategic and tactical decisions are often made by the teams themselves.
Pay appropriate to the position and on cryptocurrency (stablecoin).
Please send us an email with the subject “Crypto Graphic Designer” containing your CV, and tell us why you would like to join our team.
We will consider candidates until February 28th, 2021.