About the company
We are a fast paced startup building the future of decentralized finances. Our purpose is to democratize affordable access to digital assets and stablecoins to all individuals in the world.
Position within the company
Senior Flutter Developer
Short and long-term goals
The chosen candidate is going to become part of the Defiant core Flutter developer team. Defiant is a self-custodial multi-blockchain wallet that is enabling anyone to have and use cryptocurrencies in a very simple manner and without hassle. Financial freedom for everyone.
During 2021, the dev team will meet very rich and diverse milestones, integrating a variety of new DeFi projects to the app, layer-2 technologies on different blockchains, developing inhouse dapps, and much more.
As in any startup, the hiree will engage in all aspects of the company, at all levels; a major and rare opportunity to gain first-hand experience in diverse areas not strictly related to software development. We expect her/him to become a leader and provide guidance to future newcomers, and help communicate the company values she/he has contributed to creating.
Candidate must have experience in:
- Flutter cross-platform development.
- Blockchain technologies, at least from a user’s perspective.
- CI/CD workflows and practices, especially for mobile apps.
- Testing with Flutter.
It would be ideal for the candidate to also have:
- Experience developing using Web3.
- Understanding of Bitcoin transactions.
- Experience with server frameworks (NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Laravel, or other).
- AWS, GCP, Azure, Heroku or other cloud platforms.
- A strong focus on security.
- Love for great UI/UX.
Candidates that also match the following will outstand:
- Experience developing smart contracts using Solidity.
- Deep knowledge of Bitcoin protocol and implementation libraries.
- Expertise in native iOS or Android app development.
Soft skills expected
The candidate will be part of an agile, horizontal and goal-driven team, working remotely. So she/he should be able to manage her/his own time, be good at decision making, and used to work driven by objectives. Also, strong communication skills are needed, since important strategic and tactical decisions are often made by the teams themselves, as well as technical issues commonly debated within them.
Pay appropriate to the position and on cryptocurrency (stablecoin).
Please send us an email with the subject “Crypto Flutter Guru” containing your CV, and tell us why you would like to join our team.
We will consider candidates until March 5th, 2021.